As we adjust to the new normal of COVID, we have made some changes to the protocols we have put in place to protect both you, our respected clients, and the members of our staff. We would like to assure everyone that we will continue providing routine and chronic or minor illness care to our patients.
To protect our doctor, staff and other clients we come in contact with, we respectfully ask that you follow these guidelines:
- If you or anyone in your household is sick, even if it is just the sniffles, or if you are quarantined or have recently traveled, please reschedule your appointment. If you feel your pet has an issue that cannot wait, call us. We are looking into telemedicine (virtual) options for urgent care needs, and may be able to help virtually if we cannot be there in person.
- We may call or text you the day before your appointment to confirm that nothing has changed since making your appointment.
- We will continue wearing masks during appointments to minimize risk of exposures. We are not requiring clients to mask up at this time, but ask that if you have had any risk of exposure, you reschedule your appointment.
- We ask that you have your cat(s) isolated in an area that we can get to them easily and quickly, such as a bathroom, so they are not stressed by having to be chased and caught.
- To protect ourselves and our clients, you will see us washing our hands frequently, and disinfecting items that come in contact with you and/or your animals.
- We may ask that you throw away the trash we create during our appointment (except needles of course) to reduce the risk of contamination.
- Please try to limit the number of people who will be at the appointment to minimize exposures.
- If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us, by phone or text, at 828-446-9838.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation,
Dr. Zebley and the Mobile Vet to Pet Service staff